Friday, February 11, 2011
5 Tips for Marketing your Business During the Recession
1. Look After your Existing Customers: Remember it's 8 to 10 times easier to sell to an existing customer than to find a new one! So think about "customer service", "moments of truth" and product or service "add ons" . Make sure everyone in your business is out to impress your customers.
2. Email Marketing: Email marketing using specialist software is cheap and effective. You can email customers or potential customers and track who is interested by monitoring the number of times your email is opened and links are clicked. This will help to identify your hottest targets!
3. Search Engine Optimisation: Keep your website content up to date, ensure your page titles, description and metatags are accurate, investigate possibilities of increasing "backlinks" from other relevant websites to your own. Ranking high in the search engines is a very cost effective way to drive traffic to your website.
4. Social Networking: This involves using social networking sites to generate traffic to your website. The underlying principle is that people make recommendations to people they know. You can then expand your network through your contacts' contacts.
5. Public Relations: Public relations adds credibility because stories are perceived to have gone through a third-party – a journalist or editor – rather than the companies making their own claims'. PR translates into your company getting “free” editorial coverage in a publication rather than paying for advertising space. The materials generated as part of your public relations activities can have multiple uses as a means of fulfilling your campaign objectives. For instance, press releases can be posted on your website or used as part of an online newsletter. Public relations is cost-effective when compared with other marketing techniques, particularly advertising. But remember that “With Advertising you Pay and with PR you Pray!” – Coverage is never guaranteed.
Call Louise McDonnell on 096 37777 or feel free to fill out an online enquiry form at www.2market.ie.
Posted by Sligo County Enterprise Board at 8:13 AM
Labels: internet marketing, marketing, online marketing
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
As we meet our clients by appointment each client receives an exclusive and dedicated service tailored to meet their individual requirements. engagement rings irelandReplyDelete
This will help to identify your hottest targets! High Quality Back Links to your websiteReplyDelete
Nice share, this is very useful tips for me it will help me in futureReplyDelete
affordable seo company
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a collective term for a variety of techniques designed to help target webpages rank highly with search engines. SEO, while still a new field, has a tremendous impact on the way businesses operate online.Blog CommentReplyDelete
Thanks for the great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic.ReplyDelete
top seo experts in multan
Very informative and i agree with you. All steps are very important to business marketing but now social sharing has become an important part in this era. It plays an important role to grow a business.ReplyDelete
Digital Marketing Agency in Lahore
it company in pakistanReplyDelete
Nice Article! This is a very nice article that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative and helpful post also visit my website 바카라사이트ReplyDelete